Please make sure that you bring the necessary equipment for your cavern or cave diving course.
Equipment list cavern course:
- medium length power fins (no split fins) and dive boots
- Regulator with an octopus and a 7ft/ 2m hose recommended (hose can be rented here) as well as submersible pressure gauge, ideally no console)
- 5mm or 7mm wet suit, hood – no gloves!
- BCD with power inflator, appropriate weight system (weights from diving-caves.com)
- slate *
- small knife, we highly recommend the Eezy Cut *
- dive computer and/or dive tables, timing device
- finger spool *
- directional and non-directional line markers *
- two battery powered lights
* these items can be bought with diving-caves.com
Equipment list Intro-to-Cave/ Full Cave Course
- mask, no snorkel
- power fins (no split fins) with booties
- two independent first and second stage regulators. One regulator equipped with a long hose at a recommended minimum length of 2m/ 7ft
- submersible pressure gauge
- buoyancy compensator with power inflator (wing with harness and backplate)
- exposure suit, we recommend at least 5mm suit with hood, no gloves
- 2 line cutting devices, we recommend the Eezy Cut (the Intro-to-Cave level requires only 1) *
- 3 battery powered lights – 1 primary light and 2 back-ups, each with a burn time suitable for the planned dive time
- safety reel with a minimum of 37m / 125 ft of guideline
- 1 primary cave- diving reel with length appropriate for intended dive (one per team only!)
- sufficient gap and jump reels (per team)
- computer or watch (bottom timer) and depth gauge
- submersible dive tables or back-up dive computer, second computer for full cave level required
- slate or wet notes with pencil *
- 3 directional line arrows *
- 3 non- directional markers, we recommend REM’s (Referencing Exit Markers) *
* these items can be bought with diving-caves.com directly.
If you miss any of the above equipment and would like to rent or buy it while you stay here, please inquire for availability and prices!